The Crosby QUIC-CHECK V4: A Better Inspection System Built by Crosby RFID Experts.
Here’s how we’re better:
• Significantly faster and more responsive even with large databases
• Available for both iOS and Android smartphones
• Using a secure cloud database means: A) changes made on one device or platform are immediately reflected on all others, B) sharing data between users is much easier and faster, C) no need to sync a handheld PDA; data is synchronized wirelessly, D) the cloud database is easily scaled as demand and file size increases
• Use smartphones as the mobile device. No need for an expensive handheld PDA
• Bluetooth RFID scanner connects wirelessly to the user's smartphone
• Store-ahead technology for data input without an Internet connection; syncs to the cloud once connectivity is established
• Use smartphone camera to document discrepancies during inspection
• E-mail notifications of upcoming and overdue inspections
Make Any Product Work With QUIC-CHECK V4 Regardless of Manufacturer.
Simplify the compliance and inspection process with Crosby RFID QUIC-TAG. Because of it’s unique design the Crosby QUIC-TAG works on almost any product regardless of manufacturer.
• Easy, fast and secure attachment
• Engineered for extreme durability and strength with a low profile design
• Resistant to harsh temperatures and environmental conditions
• Compatible with the Crosby QUIC-CHECK V4 Inspection and Identification System
• The most cost effective RFID tag offered by Crosby
In an effort to make sure Crosby users are up-to-date with the latest in material handling, Crosby has developed the CrosbyIP® Clamp training mini-course. This course provides brief instruction on the features and applications of CrosbyIP® vertical lifting clamps. The 5-minute mini-course discusses clamps used for single-point picks, lifts with multiple vertical drop lines, clamps used for multiple-leg slings, and clamps used in vertical applications where the material must not be scratched or marred. Instruction on the correct usage of load direction charts for vertical lifting clamps is also discussed.
Crosby has once again revolutionized the inspection and identification process with the release of Crosby QUIC-CHECK® Version 4. The system has been completely redesigned to streamline field processes while collecting valuable product information during every step of the process. A mobile application, compatible with both iOS and Android™ platforms, allows use of devices you may already own, reducing your cost of entry.
Crosby rigging hardware is a “Roadie’s” best friend. Imagine being in as many as 250 different locations in one year, traveling from one venue to the next, sometimes indoors and sometimes outside. Now imagine the kind of abuse that the rigging has to take. Hard to believe the number of duty cycles each shackle has to take while performing at 100 percent each time. It’s why Crosby is made for “behind-the-scene” strength and dependability.
What is a CrosbyStore?
It's a dedicated store area inside your favorite Crosby dealer's store. In the CrosbyStore, you will have access to a full, hands-on display of our top-selling and most innovative products. You will also have interactive reference resources brimming with expert technical advice fueled by extensive application experience. Best of all, with store locations all across North America, this great resource is both convenient and accessible.